For creating any website, you need to install beautiful templates or a theme that can grab the reader’s attention in no time. Best WordPress themes do the same for giving an easy site exploring experience to your users. Here we are going to reveal more than # most popular and the best WP themes for food bloggers.
This list of these Best themes for Recipe Sites is not limited to create only food blogs or websites. You can use these beautiful and Best WP Responsive Themes for other relevant niches like creating the nutritional site, photography, drink and beverages, culinary arts, restaurant, beverages, and more.
If you are a novice to WordPress, our Absolute Beginners Guide On How To Create A WordPress Blog From Scratch will be helpful to you. You can also read this article written on What is a WordPress them and How To Choose The Best WordPress Theme For Your Blog Or Website.
Hope your concept is clear about the WP themes and it’s functionalities. So now, let’s jump to the list of the most popular WordPress theme for photographers and food bloggers.
Top 12 Best WordPress Themes for Recipe & Food Blogging Website
Meridian Recipes – Florentine
Meridian Recipes theme is for the professional food blogger is an amazing, feature-rich theme choice. With numerous distinct components and plenty of color possibilities, this theme is highly adaptive. And your visitors may register an account and quickly follow their favorite recipes with their own 5-star rating and bookmarking system.
Free printing recipes and distraction-free cook-mode are other wonderful benefits to make your readers never miss a step away. This topic facilitates the creation of high quality, and this can be the Best WordPress Themes for Food Blogger from the ground up – no coding or design expertise are necessary.
- In order to make a unique website, 19 separate modules stand out from the other food blogs.
- The MeridianStyler function – colors, fonts, backgrounds, and more – made it easy to customize.
- A 5-star rating system with user profiles to keep track of your favorite recipe, and with a 5-star bookmarking system.
- Free distraction-cook mode eliminates things that distract from this page so that the reader does not miss any important steps.
- You may include an opt-in email box on the listing homepage.
The SEO-friendly Genesis Framework-based Foodie Pro is an excellent alternative for anyone who is serious about their food website. Foodie Pro is clean and simple, but it does include an optional color punch, a broad-based homepage with photos from thumbnails, and special recipe pages.
Creating a customized mobile menu for those on the go, including some big pictures with enough room while being current. Which seems to be the Best WordPress theme for Recipe sites or Food blogs. This foodie pro makes it easy to start up and manage your website for any food blogger.
- 6 layouts to develop a distinctive website other than other food blogs.
- Creates a personalized header for website recognition with a brand logo and content.
- The Live Preview feature – color, background pictures, and content – facilitated customization.
Petit is an effective and easy WordPress theme for recipe sites. The theme has several beneficial features such as a vast space to display your greatest material and a carrousel to explore your favorite recipes.
The layout of the theme is rather simple and has a basic design. You may also access an advanced topic options panel that allows you to adjust nearly every part of the design. But it lacks a dedicated drag-and-drop page builder — something you have on the list with the other issues.
- Advanced Theme Options Panel for the customized theme.
- A wonderful slider and vertical carousel to display your favorite material right on the home screen.
- Integration of PollDaddy Rating Plugin — Readers may review their recipes.
Foodica By WPZoom
The Foodica is one of the best WordPress theme food bloggers, which provides you with the appropriate style and functionality to help make your blog, your food magazine, or your recipes website rich in food. There are also plenty of customization tools that allow you to completely change the design and feel of your site.
The Foodica is one of the best Free WP Themes that you can download from wordpress.org directly. Its layout is simple but nice and supports most of the WordPress Website Builder tools. You can design a responsive WP site by customizing social media icons, theme colors, and more options. WooCommerce integration also offers you the opportunity to purchase some of your finest recipes.
- A large range of themes allows you to alter practically every aspect of the look of your site.
- Three different types of slider styles.
- Integration of WooCommerce.
- Widget bar of Instagram in the space of the footer.
The Yumblog is WordPress’s perfect theme for restaurant foodies all over. You may develop a website for a community-driven recipe in a couple of minutes. You will even have access to the build-in WP plugins on the Beaver Builder website, so that you may modify the design to your heart.
Including the cooked recipe, the plugin is the major attraction of the theme. With all this. It enables you to submit your own recipes from the front-end of your website and allows a full-page receipt viewer with the full functionality of recipes.
- The initial mobile strategy is a simple layout.
- Cooked – a plugin for a recipe is coming out of the box.
- Also thrown into the mix is the Beaver Page Builder plugin.
Europen Cusine WordPress Theme
European Cuisine is one of the most sophisticated and stylish WordPress themes for restaurants. It comes with ready-made pages to exhibit all of your meals, including the part about the events, the service page, the menu, and even a separate gallery.
- Along with elegant and classy design.
- Builder plug-in for the element or drag and drop page.
- Dedicated gallery to display your various dishes.
Food & Cook
Cook & Food WordPress theme is designed to enable users to elegantly and easily share their recipes and cooking advice. The theme provides you access in an appealing format to a clean and stylish design.
- Access 11 various templates matched with 6 distinct layouts and 3 layouts of the recipes.
- Many adaptive choices enable you to change the overall design.
- Submission option for front-end recipes.
Next, we got the WordPress theme for Food Blogger. As the name says, the subject will help you create a blog that will share your favorite foods and post readers’ recipes. With the built into the Instagram widget, which includes the theme, you can even obtain photographs from your Instagram feed.
- A specialized installation help to make your food blog function in no time.
- Minimal style with lots of white rooms.
- Builder built-in element or drag and drop page.
We have Ecolus – an Organic Food Living Website with built-in e-commerce features from our WordPress food themes listing. The theme has a clean and basic design to focus on your content — or food in this example.
- Simple and clean design minimalism.
- Six pages ready-made: home, service, work, team, and contact us.
- You can use on your website any high-quality images with the topic demonstration.
Cookery Book is a WordPress website recipe site and cuisine blog theme. To share your cooking adventure, you may utilize the subject to create a website and also share your recipes in one custom type. It seems to be one of the best WordPress responsive themes.
- Developed with Cherry Framework and Bootstrap 4.
- Option to build a gallery to display your creations.
- Sliders, post carousels, social networking, and many more widgets may be customized.
Neptune is the best WordPress theme for culinary, individuals who want to become connected stylishly and exceptionally creatively to food enthusiasts all around the world. This cuisine theme is jam-packed with features and provides website owners with a very bustling homepage loaded with images, fun, and loads of material. Include ingredient lists, nutritional information, and cooking instructions all at once.
- Integrated timer with your recipes for the cooking.
- Search for live recipes and automatically offer what your readers are seeking exactly.
Salt & Pepper
Finally, we’ve got the Salt & Pepper to add to our best WordPress themes for a food blogger. It gives a smooth layout to showcase your recipes beautifully and animatedly. Which is the best WordPress responsive theme for recipe sites. It can also be a more suitable WordPress themes for restaurants.
- Tesla framework is used to build it.
- Drag and drop page builder Visual Composer included.
- Two layout choices — full grid layout and sidebar grid layout.
What are the most popular free WordPress themes for Food & Recipe blog?
Basho, Eco Greenest Lite, Choco WP, Marmot Restaurants, Slain, C9 Togo are a few names of the most popular WordPress Free themes for Food & Recipe Bloggers. To see the list of other most used popular Food WP Themes, you can go inside the theme section on wordpress.org and filter the required option.
Hope the compilation of the Most Popular & Best WP Themes for Food Bloggers given on this site will help you to choose the best WordPress theme for your website. Let you know one thing that you are not bounded to use these WP Themes for Food Bloggers only for creating food or restaurant-related website.
Yes, you heard it right! With your creativity and WP skills, you can use these themes for other requirements as well. For instance, just by changing the images and content in these Best WP Themes for Beginners, you can create a beautiful WordPress Website for photography, boutique, health blog, jewelry, and other niches. So, go with these Best Restaurant themes for WordPress and explore your creativity to build a Free WP Site.