The majority of WordPress Affiliate Marketing Themes are designed for websites that are primarily used for blogging or e-commerce. The theme-selection process is tough due to the numerous factors to consider. WordPress is a simple and intuitive website builder that is great for beginners.
Because WordPress is so easy to use, that’s why many affiliate marketers prefer to go with WP sites only. Also, WordPress self-hosted option for affiliate marketing websites is convenient for the users. To access that, you must set up your online site with a domain name and web hosting. The best Web Hosting Services help you to store all of your website files and make them available at all times.
When considering Free WP Affiliate Marketing Themes, you should think about if you want a responsive design for your personal blog. Many themes have a one-time purchase, but responsive designs are far less expensive.
You should be able to improve the chances that your WordPress website will succeed by picking a purpose-developed affiliate theme. The finest WordPress themes for affiliate marketers have pre-designed templates and integrated features. Such as star ratings and galleries of videos and images that make creating engaging and effective product reviews easy.
Below is a compilation of Free & Premium Affiliate Marketing themes for WordPress Website that will help you establish an affiliate marketing profitable WP website site on a few clicks only.
20 Best & Most Used WP Affiliate Marketing Themes
Divi is a well-known WordPress theme among affiliate marketers, agencies, and organizations. The included page builder allows you to modify your website as you see fit.
Hundreds of layout packs are also included in the theme, as well as hundreds of page templates that are ready to go from the start. The various customization options provide many different effects, including parallax scrolling, colors, animations, and Google Fonts.
The theme options section in your WordPress admin is another benefit of using WordPress. This add-on’s benefits include the ease with which you can add your site’s logo and favicon, as well as social networking icons.
- Major library of modules including dynamic modules
- Customizability and robust design
- It’s quick.
- Faster than usual.
- A massive supply of exceptional designs
- A wealth of helping resources are available
- A few issues, especially if you create more complicated layouts
- Columns have been a source of frustration for some employees.
- •Pre-sales live chat help only
Zeen is one of the greatest WordPress themes, incorporating a basic style, built-in layout builder, and many monetization options. Zeen is used to build both blogs and eCommerce sites, where customers can get in-depth reviews of the products.
While affiliate links are just one way to make money from your site, you may also use adverts, sponsored posts, promo boxes, and other affiliate products as an additional source of revenue.
- Layouts that are stylish, easy to use, and one-of-a-kind;
- Forms for email subscription included
- Comes with the latest WP Review Plugins
- Review plugins that you have never seen before
- Quick and mobile-friendly
- The front end’s settings carried over to the backend
- Tipi Builder is sometimes a glitch, but not serious at all.
Pixwell is a sleek and gadget-friendly magazine and WP Affiliate Marketing Theme that is fully customizable. This theme is appropriate for posting short articles, long-form blog posts, and reviews.
The layouts for blog recipes also include features and review templates from Pixwell. Even if you just want to use the odd recipe with your readers, Pixwell provides everything you need to add properly organized ingredient lists to your material, as well as nutritional information about the recipes.
The new affiliate marketing WordPress theme also offers a smart content importation feature. Because of this, you can easily choose which WordPress layouts to import, and as well, enable the suggested and essential plugins in a few clicks.
Pixwell can help you build a variety of different affiliate WordPress sites.
- Mobile-Friendly to use.
- always up-to-date
- The theme is cost-effective
- Easily customizable
- support doesn’t involve extending items beyond their original look, function, and characteristics.
4. Hestia Pro
Hestia Pro is a tried-and-true WordPress theme, built with an emphasis on affiliate marketing to develop an online store.
A flexible and simple layout is comprised of many different components, such as customer testimonials, services, and various homepage sections.
Beaver Builder is supported fully as well as numerous other page builder plugins.
- Excellent front page options
- Great customization capabilities
- Centralized customization
- Advanced customization
- Some customizing options require a little more work.
- Text editors for the front page section need some improvement.
- Fewer templates in the site library than what competitors offer
5. Binder Pro
Binder Pro is a sleek, magazine-inspired WP Affiliate Marketing Theme. It’s appropriate for blogs, websites that rely on affiliate marketing to earn money, and rich content websites. This application’s design approach is modular, which lets you add and rearrange elements to build your own unique layout.
With a downloadable demonstration content installer and 7 pre-made websites that you can use as a launchpad for your site, you will have all of the elements you need to get started.
- Attractive professional demo themes
- Fully Responsive Layout
- WooCommerce Compatibility
- SEO friendly theme
- More costly than many other premium themes for WordPress in this list.
Blurb comes with tools that allow you to write more in-depth and valuable material for your readers. This theme would work nicely for projects like discount sites, review blogs, and price comparison portals.
This Blurb template library simplifies posting discount codes and coupons on your site, as well as writing product reviews. You can also utilize the price comparison functionality to develop tables that help visitors determine which products are ideal for their particular needs.
- Responsive design and customizable templates
- faster and more cost-effective than many alternative printing services
- More creative control over the project, including the option to upload your own PDF.
- Decent image, paper, and binding quality
- Offers overnight shipping
- Limited style options
- No editing or effects are available
- tasteless and lackluster color selections
- Background options do not vary.
- Little or no scope to express creativity
The REHub WordPress theme is a wonderful choice if you’re looking to build an affiliate marketing website. There are over 15 demo websites to pick from, such as REHub.
More than just a standard affiliate marketing theme, this theme has a more diverse range of opportunities for making money. This feature bundle gives you powerful functions that allow you to conduct product comparisons, administer third-party marketplaces, store coupons, and more. It was also created with plugins such as the most popular affiliate plugins in mind.
- 1 Click Import
- Highly customizable
- Multi-vendor and Affiliate functions are available.
- Capable of fulfilling all requirements of both Content Egg and Affiliate Egg plugins
- Fractional-reserve banking
- Available Complete Theme Documentation
- Only 6 Months of Customer Support
8. Ocean WP
OceanWP offers an assortment of powerful features. Affiliate marketing sites may be built using any WordPress blog or website, and this plugin is excellent for doing so. The demo importer has a one-click interface, along with dozens of pre-designed demo websites.
It’s fully compatible with Elementor-style page builders, such as Drag Page Builder.
Customizing any demo site means you can make it seem exactly what you want. In addition to the fact that OceanWP is 100% free, it also loads quickly and has full-screen responsiveness on all devices.
- Fast, Lightweight, and Cleanly Coded
- SEO and developer-friendly functions included.
- Time & Money Saver for Freelancers
- Enhancer E-commerce
- Slow “Out Of The Box” When Compared To Other Themes
- Poorly Organized Options Panel
This Neve WordPress multipurpose theme is a responsive WP Affiliate Marketing Theme. It comes with starter sites for business and digital marketing companies, and a bunch of other things as well.
It helps you set up your website with complete control of the layout, then allows you to build your site without having to write any code.
- Starter web pages are free of charge for Elementor and Gutenberg users.
- You can customize the page sidebar, footer & header for individual pages.
- Translation & RTL-ready, great for non-English speaking countries.
- Offers an impressive number of customizable features compared to other free WordPress themes.
- Only a limited number of color modification options are available in the free version.
Every corporation wants greater revenue, to be frank. Offering affiliate programs is a good idea for getting even more conversions since mobile and web visitors are expanding in popularity. You can promote other companies’ products if you’d like, and earn commissions by doing so using Webify.
We believe this to be one of the greatest WordPress themes for affiliates. A good method to start is to launch a blog, focus on a certain niche, or go for a wider audience and cultivate a loyal following.
Affiliate links can transform your online blog into a money engine later on. Webify has everything you need to get started and get results fast. With a single click, import the example, and you may start customizing the basic layout to suit your website. There will be no programming involved, and hence it will be effortless.
- Easy customization
- Integration with other apps and add ons
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Regular Updates
- The platform can occasionally be glitchy and requires a refresh.
- •Customization is not available for certain formatting and positioning options, which may be bothersome for some users (especially those coming over from WordPress).
- When uploading photos, you must wait for the upload to complete before working on another part of your site, or your work will not be saved (this bothers me because I lack patience).
- The more HTML-friendly your design is, the more likely users will be overconfident.
Clipper is a WordPress affiliate marketing coupon theme. It offers a strong built-in system for managing your affiliate items’ coupons and offers. It also has features like link masking and tracking, infinite coupon retailers, a coupon submission form, and more.
Setting up a coupon site is simple with the Clipper theme. Most features are ready to use right away, so you can start adding coupons and promotions right away. It allows you to create a website in any language by using translations.
- The site is really straightforward to use, and its management system is simple as well.
- You don’t need to be an expert WordPress user to use it well.
- It has all the tools you’ll need to build a successful coupon website.
- Clipper doesn’t require any work to modify it; it is completely correct.
- This theme is rather full of features and features are offered here in abundance.
- It’s amazing how many ways you can generate money with a coupon website.
- As far as design is concerned, the theme is too plain. Personally, I do not like the design.
Schema is a lightweight, ultra-fast WP Affiliate Marketing Theme, with significant support for SEO-boosting features and tools.
Concerning user accessibility, Schema puts the necessary skill of rapidly increasing website views and ranking into the hands of any webmaster who decides to employ its uncomplicated one-click installation technique. Simple and easy design and content arrangement Both default and minimal are available.
Your information is digestible by algorithms, which help them to index your content in a meaningful way. Your website’s search-result omnipresence will be in effect in a few days!
- Fastest WordPress theme and can be effective for high search rankings
- Trust and Security
- Fast load times
- Built-in reviews
- Easily accessible content and much more
- Renewal prices are high
- If you are looking to give your blog a magazine, this theme will not help you get that feeling.
A stable and sturdy WordPress affiliate theme, MagOne is designed for use on websites with blogs and newspapers in mind. The great thing about this program is that it includes various nice-looking theme presets, as well as a huge range of modification possibilities.
The interface is responsive and sleek, and the Sheeit framework powers it, allowing you to effortlessly apply new designs by just dragging and dropping various pieces. It is much easier to personalize your experience with these flexible and customizable components, such as sticky sidebars, floating menus, and flexible headers, which will enable you to have a tailored user experience, potentially bringing in more traffic, and potentially getting more clicks on those ads. You can also pick your own primary system if you choose.
- Shortcode Ready
- Translate Ready
- Multiple comment system
- Outstanding support service
- RTL ready
- Shopping cart function
- No Gutenberg Optimization
- Need more time to understand all the features
MyThemeShop’s strong theme, Splash, includes review and blogging capabilities.
Utilizing the free software demo of food, movies, sports, games, and other blogging themes, you may launch a revenue-generating review blog.
Additionally, Splash is built with HTML5 and CSS3 for increased performance.
Splash can help you design a faster loading and SEO-friendly site to maximize visibility for your affiliate products.
15. Affiliate Bloglet
Affiliate Bloglet is a Blogrid child theme that’s ideal for creating a strong blog that has affiliates.
This free theme features a simple and clean design with many banner ads and affiliate product placement options. Your reviews and other content will appear fantastic on PCs, tablets, and mobile devices thanks to its fully responsive design.
Tokoo is an affiliate marketing, drop-outs, and multi-vendor WooCommerce theme perfect for all purposes. Tokoo includes five homepage demonstrations and five header designs, including one for mobile, six predefined color schemes, and dozens of inner pages, designed to make it as easy as possible to create an eCommerce website.
The shop pages, WooCommerce pages, and blog pages are predesigned
Author Pro is a simple WordPress theme that is great for authors and writers. Booksellers can use the platform to develop affiliate marketing websites for themselves.
This elegant and streamlined theme is created using the Genesis framework.
Additionally, the website features various widget sections on the homepage, which makes it easy to add unique content and photos. Promotional or AdSense adverts could be placed in this space.WP Engine is the most popular managed WordPress hosting firm, and StudioPress is now a part of that firm.
It is a Start-up WP Affiliate Marketing Theme that is ideal for usage with publications and periodicals that are responsive and mobile.
offers an unusually wide range of design and development features.
Content up to 3 columns, built-in SEO, and AdSense, and loading time optimization are all included in this template. Parallax scrolling, social media tools, and advanced typography are also included.
In addition to this, the list of features goes on and on. Designed to accommodate enormous amounts of written information and multimedia files that go along with it, the site focuses on helping you convey your ideas effectively and on allowing visitors to see and understand your site.
Suarez is perfect for an affiliate marketing site aimed at photographs and enhances your overall layout.
It’s a great photoblog theme with a striking design. Making your photographs stand out while also ignoring other stuff.
It’s customizable and it contains page builder support. Notable features include fluid CSS animations, Google Fonts, and a customizable slider. Adding your latest content to your homepage is simple.
Blabber is a WordPress blog theme suitable for blogs and online magazines website.
In the Blabber library of 20 website demos, you have free access to a multipurpose WordPress affiliate marketing theme. Blabber provides designs for numerous blogs in the tech, travel, gaming, and food categories.
Whatever type of content you’ll be releasing, and on any issues, Blabber probably has a design that’s ready to go. All the Blabber demos have eyecatching homepages that serve as a blogroll for the latest blog entries from different categories. You can also run advertisements on your site and in the articles themselves. In reality, custom widgets allow you to include more content in your posts, including ones that contain affiliate connections.
Hope the above-mentioned list of Best Free & Premium WP Affiliate Marketing Themes will help you to choose the most eye-catching layout for your WP site. Let us know, which Affiliate Marketing Themes you are planning to install on your WP site. Also, for your convenience, we have created a separate guide for beginners to create a WP site from scratch. You can follow the step-by-step guide there if you face any problems while developing your WordPress Affiliate Website.